Ford Hall of Heirloom Timber Framing in Brasstown, North Carolina was hired as lead timber frame joiner by Vicco von Voss to manufacture the Bolz Shop timber frame located in Chestertown – Centreville, Maryland. The project entailed hand-fashioning the timber joinery and installing the forty-foot by sixty-foot (40’x60′) multiple species timber frame to be used as a furniture maker’s shop.
An online picture e-book of the project may be viewed. The e-book is a fine piece of historical reverence, capturing the project’s manifestation from germination to flowering in full bloom.
Other Notable Projects
- Timber Framed Carport & Home Entrance
- River Cane Timber Home | A Triple Reciprocal Frame
- Yellow Branch Cabin | A Bespoke Timber Frame Home
- A Custom Timber Frame Home Entry
- Porte Cochere Entrance
- Timber Frame Home Annex | Pratt Residence
- A Timber Framed, River Home Entrance
- A Church Timber Entrance
- Timber Frame Greenhouse & Shed
- Bolz Timber Frame Furniture Shop | Vicco von Voss